• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Let's SHARE....

Reaction score
Salam everyone,

I was wondering that as a FRIEND, COMMUNITY and a FAMILY we have never shared our experiences and our stories with each other. Like many of u guys want to tell something to anyone but he/she can't because (Mostly we don't want to listen or he/she was afraid to tell).

I thought it would be better to make one thread for everyone based on SHARING

I hope you guys will join me...... :) :) ;)

Reaction score
sooo... I use to go to guitar lessons which were given by a neighbor of mine a few houses down the street, me and my two best friends used to go togather but that day both of them ditched class so I went alone on my way back it was really dark and as we use to use the back street it had no street lights and all I could make out were the objects that were in the way nothing else... so anyways after walking a few steps I heard two pairs of steps behind me well as I live in Karachi I had all sorts of things running in my mind about burglars, thugs and blah blah I thought instead of shouting I'll deal with them myself!!:p So I tightened my grip on the guitar and waited for them to call out of do something and as soon as one of them touched my shoulder I swang my guitar into the side of his head and the next thing I heard was my best friend's scream and a loud " DAMN YOU KHUNSHAW" :p:D

so basically I smashed my guitar on my best friend giving him a purple bruise on the left side of his face and I was left with a broken guitar which in turn shattered my heart!!:D

Reaction score
sooo... I use to go to guitar lessons which were given by a neighbor of mine a few houses down the street, me and my two best friends used to go togather but that day both of them ditched class so I went alone on my way back it was really dark and as we use to use the back street it had no street lights and all I could make out were the objects that were in the way nothing else... so anyways after walking a few steps I heard two pairs of steps behind me well as I live in Karachi I had all sorts of things running in my mind about burglars, thugs and blah blah I thought instead of shouting I'll deal with them myself!!:p So I tightened my grip on the guitar and waited for them to call out of do something and as soon as one of them touched my shoulder I swang my guitar into the side of his head and the next thing I heard was my best friend's scream and a loud " DAMN YOU KHUNSHAW" :p:D

so basically I smashed my guitar on my best friend giving him a purple bruise on the left side of his face and I was left with a broken guitar which in turn shattered my heart!!:D
Cool .............. then story title should be "Khunshaw with her broken guitar"
that was awesome :p :D

Reaction score
I also know Karate but I am not a black belt:p My mother made me drop Karate and take up Golf which I ditched a lot and got nothing out of it I just know that the stick used to play Golf is known as a Club that's it!!:D :p

Reaction score
acha I remembered another story for you.....

two summers back... Me, dad and chachu were left alone at home by the others as our visas came late and we had to wait another week for our flight... none of us knew how to cook we would order food so one day due to law and order situation in the city we couldn't get anything so I decided to cook I picked the easiest thing Pasta took the recipe out in a cook book in the kitchen, so this recipe said to pre-cook the chicken before adding it to the Pasta it said to chicken in vinegar well I searched for vinegar and found a clear bottle with transparent liquid in it so I poured it in the chicken and made the pasta and all at lunch baba and chachu came to the dining hall eager to taste what I made... Well it has been two years and the three of us still gag at the name pasta!!!:p:D:sick::LOL:

The vinegar I poured in the Pasta wasn't vinegar at all it was Rose water!!:X3::giggle::barefoot::oops:

Reaction score
acha I remembered another story for you.....

two summers back... Me, dad and chachu were left alone at home by the others as our visas came late and we had to wait another week for our flight... none of us knew how to cook we would order food so one day due to law and order situation in the city we couldn't get anything so I decided to cook I picked the easiest thing Pasta took the recipe out in a cook book in the kitchen, so this recipe said to pre-cook the chicken before adding it to the Pasta it said to chicken in vinegar well I searched for vinegar and found a clear bottle with transparent liquid in it so I poured it in the chicken and made the pasta and all at lunch baba and chachu came to the dining hall eager to taste what I made... Well it has been two years and the three of us still gag at the name pasta!!!:p:D:sick::LOL:

The vinegar I poured in the Pasta wasn't vinegar at all it was Rose water!!:X3::giggle::barefoot::oops:
oh my god :p ROSE WATER ..... HAHAHAAHA

Reaction score
When I was only 10 years old ................. I seriously din't knew the meaning of love and gf type things :p (because I did't saw anything like that and my friends were tooo short for that too :p)
One day I reserved a request from a girl on Facebook. I don't know how.... I approved her request and then we started to talk talk talk ................ and after some days or 1 mount she told me that she loves me :p and I say oh! I love u too................ I was DAAMM! crazy. I din't knew the meaning of all those things :p ...................................................................................................................................... the ending was sad because we both realized the true meaning of all that and now when ever I saw those convos and the images (now when I refreshed my facebook and computer....... I deleted everything) ............. I can JUST LAUGH :p
ohhhhh..... Baby love is the cutest, sweetest, saddest and hilarious of them all!!:p

Reaction score
When I was only 10 years old ................. I seriously din't knew the meaning of love and gf type things :p (because I did't saw anything like that and my friends were tooo short for that too :p)
One day I reserved a request from a girl on Facebook. I don't know how.... I approved her request and then we started to talk talk talk ................ and after some days or 1 mount she told me that she loves me :p and I say oh! I love u too................ I was DAAMM! crazy. I din't knew the meaning of all those things :p ...................................................................................................................................... the ending was sad because we both realized the true meaning of all that and now when ever I saw those convos and the images (now when I refreshed my facebook and computer....... I deleted everything) ............. I can JUST LAUGH :p
acha... aur sunao!! I shared two you'll also have to share two!!