• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LIttle help for exams!

Reaction score
Asslamoalikum!!!

As you all know, A levels and O levels students are done with their exams, its time for university exams now and also for those who are appearing in november exams may be for retakes or for any other reason!!

I think its time to help each other sincerely and lets not be self -centered!!!!!

Please pray for each other and good luck everyone!!
!

(If you are kind enough to take out a little time, please pray for me too!!) :)
GOOD LUCK AGAIN!!!

Here are Dua’as for those doing Exams »

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja’altahu sahla, wa ‘anta taj-alul hazna idha shi’ta sahla
Meaning: "O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will."

Dua After Studying:
Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati elayhi.Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel.

O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.
(O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

Reaction score
first you should feel the value of education in life...it is the main key to success in every fields in life...it will make your life full of happy and you can open a wide range of job opportunities...so think well and make a well preparation for the exam... :beer: :Bravo:

Reaction score
^^^ correct.......do like the things you do.........you will surely start doing them in the best possible way :)

Reaction score
claramolee said:
first you should feel the value of education in life...it is the main key to success in every fields in life...it will make your life full of happy and you can open a wide range of job opportunities...so think well and make a well preparation for the exam... :beer: :Bravo:
^^^EXACTLY!