• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Decisions 2k17

Reaction score
Heard so many names being accepted in April. Any idea when's the second round?
Plus, 1A* 7As in OL and BBC :cry: in AS. 1200 in the new SAT. Any luck by my side? Wouldn't go in the extra curricular details for now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Heard so many names being accepted in April. Any idea when's the second round?
Plus, 1A* 7As in OL and BBC :cry: in AS. 1200 in the new SAT. Any luck by my side? Wouldn't go in the extra curricular details for now.

Is AS really that difficult xD ?
Or is the only problem the time to the exams? i.c classes start in August and Exams in Mayy

Reaction score
Is AS really that difficult xD ?
Or is the only problem the time to the exams? i.c classes start in August and Exams in Mayy
Idk i screwed up probably. I don't even think i'll get the minimum AL requirement... and I don't think they entertain anyone who doesn't meet their demand no matter how good your OL was or how good are your extra curriculars

Reaction score
Not too sure about that. It is brilliant for this country in my opinion. Anyways, anyone in LUMS who luckily got accepted with bad AL grades? :(
i knew a student who went or engineering
but the worst grade he got was a B i think
it depends on where u wanna go
if u wanna go for accounting or finance or something youll surely get accepted
a dude in or school failed in one sub in a levels but he got into finance anyway