• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Econ major

Reaction score
Has anyone here heard of students without A level math getting accepted into the Economics program (MGHSS)? Please, please reply. I really love econ but made the stupid mistake of not continuing with math in A levels. I have a good profile overall I think.

Reaction score
Has anyone here heard of students without A level math getting accepted into the Economics program (MGHSS)? Please, please reply. I really love econ but made the stupid mistake of not continuing with math in A levels. I have a good profile overall I think.
They let you change your major once you're admitted. Try calling the admissions office, and ask them if it will be possible. Couple other people did the same thing, and they were told that it is possible to switch majors, even though it is a tiresome procedure.

Reaction score
I think the changing major thing is only allowed within a school. Like, one can't change their major straight from SDSB to SHSSL.
Anyways. If anyone's made it to the Economics program without A-level math, or has heard of anyone getting in, please do post here.