• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
All those who applied for financial aid must stay vigilant as they might get a call from LUMS by next week. They'll ask for the address, the timing when their representative would visit and all these formalities. If you get any such call then you can be assured of your admission, although not of financial aid.

So anybody who gets some call or email from LUMS; do update us all here!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
All those who applied for financial aid must stay vigilant as they might get a call from LUMS by next week. They'll ask for the address, the timing when their representative would visit and all these formalities. If you get any such call then you can be assured of your admission, although not of financial aid.

how do u know that by next week they will call?

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Do you know when they'd start sending out the admission decision to those who haven't applied for FA?

Reaction score
Do you know when they'd start sending out the admission decision to those who haven't applied for FA?
There are two rounds. 1st round from April to May. 2nd round May to June. Depends on the merit and availability of seats.

Reaction score
There are two rounds. 1st round from April to May. 2nd round May to June. Depends on the merit and availability of seats.
Rarely have I seen people getting admission after the end of May, but that may be so.
What do you think are my chances? 7 A's in O level with 3 B's. 3 A's in AS with 1 B and an average LCAT!

Reaction score
My o level grades are 4As 1A* 4Bs and AS 1A 2B 1C. My lcat was good.......how many think i hav a good chance cuz i appplied for f.a. i have heard about some fa students getting calls from lums... i am still waiting.... does this mean i am rejected or something ?????? i applied for the cconomics and politics course............what are my chances guys me really fReaking out

Reaction score
My o level grades are 4As 1A* 4Bs and AS 1A 2B 1C. My lcat was good.......how many think i hav a good chance cuz i appplied for f.a. i have heard about some fa students getting calls from lums... i am still waiting.... does this mean i am rejected or something ?????? i applied for the cconomics and politics course............what are my chances guys me really fReaking out
if your lcat was good then keep your fingers crossed....you have good chance.....don't worry this is just the start of admissions....some people get letters in April and other in May and June....its a long process....remain calm and just pray

Reaction score
I got a call from the financial Aid office more than a week ago.
I'm not sure if that means I'm in, but yeah, they confirmed the address and everything.

Reaction score
I got a call from the financial Aid office more than a week ago.
I'm not sure if that means I'm in, but yeah, they confirmed the address and everything.
Then you have a high chance of getting in, can't say anything about aid. BTW what were your O level grades and your performance in SSE/LCAT?

Reaction score
I had 4A*'s and 4A's in Olevels.
My SSE didn't go that well. LCAT was pretty easy I guess.
Hmmm that's nice. I had 3A*,5A,2Bs in O level. Just gave SSE. It went just average.
English and chem were good. Physics normal. Had to leave around 5-7. Maths was fatal. :p

Reaction score
Advance Maths was actually easier than basic maths for me. :p
English and chemistry weren't that bad though.