• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS sse and lcat test pattern (format) in detail

Reaction score
hey can anyone plz tell me the test pattern (format) of lums sse and lcat separately...
how many sections are there in the tests and how many questions are there in each section... And how much time we get for each section..... and what is the total time allowed for the sse and lcat test?
and are calculators allowed in sse test and lcat test???...
thnx in advance

Reaction score
hey can anyone plz tell me the test pattern (format) of lums sse and lcat separately...
how many sections are there in the tests and how many questions are there in each section... And how much time we get for each section..... and what is the total time allowed for the sse and lcat test?
and are calculators allowed in sse test and lcat test???...
thnx in advance
Not sure about LCAT, but in the SSE exam, I understand that it's mostly SAT 2 based. This guy I asked told me that there's Math 2, Bio, Chem and Phy and you have a choice of any 3. And Calcs aren't allowed for the sciences. I think it'll be allowed for Math though since I've given it once and it's impossible to do without a calc.

Reaction score
Not sure about LCAT, but in the SSE exam, I understand that it's mostly SAT 2 based. This guy I asked told me that there's Math 2, Bio, Chem and Phy and you have a choice of any 3. And Calcs aren't allowed for the sciences. I think it'll be allowed for Math though since I've given it once and it's impossible to do without a calc.
and if a person's top preference is engineering, is he bound to attempt math 2?

Reaction score
I'm not sure :/ But maybe. If there IS a choice then I'll probably do Math, Bio and Chem.

Reaction score
In SSE no calculators allowed not even for math..... 2 compulsory section of english and math 30 min each and 4 sections of bio chem phy and advance math of which 3 compulsory each I think of 45 min. total 6 section to be attempted.

Reaction score
In SSE no calculators allowed not even for math..... 2 compulsory section of english and math 30 min each and 4 sections of bio chem phy and advance math of which 3 compulsory each I think of 45 min. total 6 section to be attempted.
5* ??

Reaction score
What about the LCAT thing? any details about it too? (need fast reply as dates are nearing) thank you