• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS SSE Entrance Test

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alikum.

Lums admission has opened up and I was looking up the admission test details of their Science School(SSE)
Their site says:

The LUMS SBASSE Admission Test measures reading, writing, and mathematical skills with the objective to assess a candidate's suitability for undergraduate study. Additionally subject knowledge in the area of Biology, Physics and Chemistry will also be evaluated through this test.

Does this mean every one will have to attempt biology, physics and chemistry test along with the maths and english?

Also, I am a computer science(FSc) student(i.e. I study physics and maths, but not chemistry), and I will be applying for their Bs Computer Science program.

What subjects will I have to attempt in their entrance test?

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alikum.

Lums admission has opened up and I was looking up the admission test details of their Science School(SSE)
Their site says:

Does this mean every one will have to attempt biology, physics and chemistry test along with the maths and english?

Also, I am a computer science(FSc) student(i.e. I study physics and maths, but not chemistry), and I will be applying for their Bs Computer Science program.

you have to attempt three of the sections from 4 subjects mentioned...you should prepare chemistry or bio before test

Reaction score
@saadgujjar I did FSc. (Pre-Med) and going to apply for BS Biology. IA will give SBA-SSE Test. I haven't touched Maths since 2011 before fsc. and I see Maths portion is compulsory in the test. How do I prepare for it?

Reaction score
@saadgujjar I did FSc. (Pre-Med) and going to apply for BS Biology. IA will give SBA-SSE Test. I haven't touched Maths since 2011 before fsc. and I see Maths portion is compulsory in the test. How do I prepare for it?
MATHS portion is compulsory bt it is only basic maths..u can prepare it from SAT 1..it is given with rules in that book I think that's enough...I ll also take test for BS biology

Reaction score
MATHS portion is compulsory bt it is only basic maths..u can prepare it from SAT 1..it is given with rules in that book I think that's enough...I ll also take test for BS biology
Ahan. Good Luck (y) Hopefully, it won't be that hard.

Reaction score
A great part of the so called basic math portion you'll find out wont be so basic after all
If you're free and covered the essentials try doing some GRE questions along the way too.

Reaction score
might help you out https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/lums-sse-a-piece-of-important-advice.31522/
Asalam-o-Alikum.

Their site says: