• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

marking scheme for years before 2003

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'd appreciate it if anyone could post the mark schemes for the years before 2003 since they're not on this site!

Reaction score
they are checking papers from 1209 glamgurl !!!!!!!!!!!! they celebrated their 800th anniversary in 2009

Reaction score
thats what em saying. so obviously they had marking schemes before too.

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'd appreciate it if anyone could post the mark schemes for the years before 2003 since they're not on this site!
Btw I think I do have marking Scheme of 2001 and 2002 of Islamiat and Pakstudies. But I have To chck if its in paper form or E Paper...??? :/

Reaction score
yes they are big mistakes found in redspot bu if u want to learn english use their English essay series or challenging english series they are comprhensive and well written

Reaction score
yes they are big mistakes found in redspot bu if u want to learn english use their English essay series or challenging english series they are comprhensive and well written
no. i dunt need english
or ask ur teacher to give u password of CIE website their u might get those mark schemes and all that stuff before 2004
hmm thats a good idea. thanks. gonna give it a try =)