• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math 32....how was it? :/

Reaction score
I found the paper extremely tough, especially the last question !!!
What do u think the GT will be?
Hopefully in the 50s for an A????

Reaction score
Hey. I wouldn't say extremely tough, but it was quite hard. I don't think it'll go as low as 50 for an A, I think it might be around 55-56ish. Which questions other than the vector one did you find hard? Were you able to attempt all questions? Let's hope for a low threshold.

Reaction score
got full marks on the last quest mostly. Very long paper though.

I did the one about finding the angle from cosec etc half way and left it thinking ill come back for it. No time though. Still should get some marks for effort.

Reaction score
Yh...I meant...50s...so hopefully 55 .. :|
Also....the differential equation question was kinda weird:..

Can we discuss the paper now? ....if not, how long must I wait? |:

Reaction score
I found the cosec question quite hard, but apparently I made a really silly mistake, which probably resulted in me making the question much harder than it actually was.. I also got angry at myself because I couldn't do the first question, I think I was just too nervous.. :S I wish the exam was 2hrs instead of 1hr45..oh well

Reaction score
Yh...I meant...50s...so hopefully 55 .. :|
Also....the differential equation question was kinda weird:..

Can we discuss the paper now? ....if not, how long must I wait? |:
I personally don't mind discussing the paper, but I'm guessing its against the forum rules. You can always PM me if you want..

Reaction score
I found the cosec question quite hard, but apparently I made a really silly mistake, which probably resulted in me making the question much harder than it actually was.. I also got angry at myself because I couldn't do the first question, I think I was just too nervous.. :S I wish the exam was 2hrs instead of 1hr45..oh well
Yea, I over complicated it aswell. Got so messed up by the end. Anyway, I was close to making it all in one term before I moved to the next quest. So hopefully he should give some marks for effort.

By the way, we can discuss it as long as we word the replys properly. Dont mention the questions per say till tomorrow though.

Reaction score
the paper was shit ! The last question of vector iii and the volume one, I lost roughly abt 15-20pts.
Another reason is that I just can't deal with the nervous. took long time for me to solve easy questions.
I dunno why, when I did the past paper exam, I normally did it with like 45-1hr to finish the papers. but today I didn't have enough time and made some silly mistakes. ( I did believeI could get abt 65-70 )
Really really disappointed,frustrated. Let me very down.

Reaction score
the paper was shit ! The last question of vector iii and the volume one, I lost roughly abt 15-20pts.
Another reason is that I just can't deal with the nervous. took long time for me to solve easy questions.
I dunno why, when I did the past paper exam, I normally did it with like 45-1hr to finish the papers. but today I didn't have enough time and made some silly mistakes. ( I did believeI could get abt 65-70 )
Life goes on, never mind. I lost 20 marks in AS Math 1 because I forgot to turn the page, Lol. Finished 30 mins early and never saw the last page, didnt think there was one. The tragic part is that I finished this paper and didnt finish the AS one.

Reaction score

Me too.... Always thought math was a piece of cAke....BUT THIS'S!!!?!!
Ugh...hated it!!!

Reaction score
The paper was tough, I didn't do the volume question, the one for differentiation of Sinx*Cos^3 x and the Q10)iii)!!

Reaction score
Same here ...those were indeed tough.
I was so pissed off with the volume question. I forgot that it was volume and did the entire thing for area. Had to scratch out the entire thing and start with y^2 from the start.

Reaction score
Has anyone done da last question??vector question in which we had to find the distance between two points??and wat was da answer?

Reaction score
Has anyone done da last question??vector question in which we had to find the distance between two points??and wat was da answer?
Well there were 2 possible points. I got one of them, didnt have time for the second one though I knew how to get it. Cant tell you the answer here as its not allowed yet.

Reaction score
Well there were 2 possible points. I got one of them, didnt have time for the second one though I knew how to get it. Cant tell you the answer here as its not allowed yet.
but if you knw the answer can u pm me? cause i m not sure of my answer :/

Reaction score
I didn't even bother reading the last vector question.. vectors just don't make sense to me.... and the differential equation, the trig identity, the volume of revolution and something else all sucked... but anyway, if we go into a chat we can discuss the paper. I wanna know all the answers you guys can remember!