• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics STATS S1

Reaction score
AOA guys i really need your help....only one week left and i have no idea how to solve the pastpaper questions :( i did statistics using the video tutorials on examsolutions.net.....but the exam questions CIE give i have no idea how to apply what and where :( plz guys help :( tips notes advice anything you can give il appreciate alot guys...

Reaction score
AOA guys i really need your help....only one week left and i have no idea how to solve the pastpaper questions :( i did statistics using the video tutorials on examsolutions.net.....but the exam questions CIE give i have no idea how to apply what and where :( plz guys help :( tips notes advice anything you can give il appreciate alot guys...
if u have the txtbook read it its btttr thn wht u find on the internet!1 :)

Reaction score
Just calm down...its not really that hard, use the texbook, the net is not really going to help you that much...just learn the pattern of questions and start solving them

Reaction score
Book: A Level Statistics
Author: Janet Crawshaw..

9780748754755_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Get that book.. and all your concepts should get covered.. You still have a week before S1.. that should be enough. there is not one thing in S1 which isn't in this book.. This even has stuff from S2 as well.. for those who opt for S2!

Reaction score
dude i dont know shit man :( hell i dont evan have the book :( any advice bro?
how can I advise you .. I am in same situation ! I am going through examsolution.net though! if that can be any help to you I am not sure :/

Reaction score