• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths modules

Easiest module

• D1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M1

• M2

• M3

• S2

• S3

• FP1

• FP2

• FP3

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello, at my school we do C1, C2 and S1 in Yr 12, and C3, C4 and M1 in Yr 13
However, we students can take FP1 and two other modules, as long as we study them on our own. My question is, can anyone give me any insight into what each of them are mainly about? I don't know which other two to take, i can't really do M2 and M3 I think because I won't finish M1 until end of next year, so, which ones tend to be easier and what are they about?

Reaction score
Hello, at my school we do C1, C2 and S1 in Yr 12, and C3, C4 and M1 in Yr 13
However, we students can take FP1 and two other modules, as long as we study them on our own. My question is, can anyone give me any insight into what each of them are mainly about? I don't know which other two to take, i can't really do M2 and M3 I think because I won't finish M1 until end of next year, so, which ones tend to be easier and what are they about?

go for S1 and M1 , M1 is fairly easy but this year it was really hard , about FP's i dont know :p