• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May June 2016 Help Needed

Reaction score
I gave my three subjects exams in m/j 15 Pak STD urdu and isl got 2A* and B in islamyat.Now i am going to give exams for sciences and maths plus eng in upcoming session but also want to appear for islamyat although i havent even opened its book since may 15.What should i do suggestions needed as entry deadline is near

Reaction score
You've already taken the subject so you've got experience and you do have quite a lot of time since it would just be revision.
But it entirely depends on you. You can do it, depends on whether you will do it. You know what I mean? If you really badly want an improvement, then go ahead. But if you know for a fact you won't work hard and that it would affect your other subjects, then I suggest you don't take the extra pressure. B is not so bad after all.

Reaction score
Man I think u should had gone for October Session but since u missed it I wouldn't really advice u to go for retake.. but if u desperately want an A in it then prepare it bit by bit. Since u must already have all the knowledge a small revision and practise would get u through.

Reaction score
Thank you i am trying to revise it without affecting my other subjects.Yeah i regret not giving it in O/N session but cant do really amything about it now.Just hope i get an A