• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mock Examination Questions..!!!!

Reaction score
Since its Mocks season i decided to make this post so that everyone can post there questions here and then we all can see what examination questions come mostly,so what are you waiting for start posting..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
well i will be the last one to post in here :( as my mocks are starting from 28th March !! Damn it !! :(

Reaction score
Dnt wry mate you would infact score more marks because i and other ppl are gonna post there mock questions here and u can prepare with them as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
IHAD MY ISLAMIAT1 MOCK TODAY AND THESE WERE THE QUESTONS:
a) Write an account of the ways in which Quran was revealed to the Prophet between 610 and 632
b)how and in what circumstances is ijma used in islamic legal thinking

3a)Describe three examples from the time of the Prophet and the rightly guided caliohs that show the relationship between the early muslim states and other states
b)hw can these examples help Muslims today in their relationship with non muslims

4a)Exlain the impoortance of:
Hazrat Khadija during the life of the Prophet
Hazrat Ayesha in the years following the Prophet's death
b)How can the wives of the Holy Prophet serve as an examle for the women of today?

5a)wrie biographical accounts for any two of the Muslims:
1-Hazrat Bilal
2-Hazrat Talha
3-Hazrat Hafsa
4-Hazrat Hasan
b)Explain the importance in Islam of the two Muslims you have chosen.

Reaction score
Oh okay these questions seem lengthy. VERY VERY MUCH LENGTHY!!
Well i hope you a good luck in your results screamingskull and to everyone.

Reaction score
yeah they were but guess what for the first time ever i was able to finish my exam 5mins before the given time :mrgreen:

Reaction score
screamingskull said:
IHAD MY ISLAMIAT1 MOCK TODAY AND THESE WERE THE QUESTONS:
a) Write an account of the ways in which Quran was revealed to the Prophet between 610 and 632
b)how and in what circumstances is ijma used in islamic legal thinking

3a)Describe three examples from the time of the Prophet and the rightly guided caliohs that show the relationship between the early muslim states and other states
b)hw can these examples help Muslims today in their relationship with non muslims

4a)Exlain the impoortance of:
Hazrat Khadija during the life of the Prophet
Hazrat Ayesha in the years following the Prophet's death
b)How can the wives of the Holy Prophet serve as an examle for the women of today?

5a)wrie biographical accounts for any two of the Muslims:
1-Hazrat Bilal
2-Hazrat Talha
3-Hazrat Hafsa
4-Hazrat Hasan
b)Explain the importance in Islam of the two Muslims you have chosen.

i know all these questions but really thnks for providing @screamingskull. THese are pretty easy. :D ;) :cool: :arrow: