• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need advice for EE

Reaction score
Hi! So I'd like to write my extended essay in the subject of Sports exercise and Health Science. The subject is not offered at my school but I did PE as an examinable subject for IGCSE, I checked the syllabus for Sports Exercise and Health Science and I realised that I have already covered a large amount of the content. I have a profound interest in sports this is why I would really like to write my extended essay in this subject, I already have an idea of what I would like to write about and as it is a group 4 subject I also thought about an experiment that I could carry out. The EE coordinator of my school has no objection to me writing my EE in this subject and I even found a teacher willing to supervise me. It has never been done in my school previously. I am a little worried because many people say that it is more difficult to obtain high marks in EE's of science subjects. Furthermore as it was never done in my school before I am assuming that the teachers do not have a lot of experience in supervising EE's in this subject but I am quite independent and would really like to try, do you think that I could do it? and do you have any advice?