• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need ECO As level notes

Reaction score
I'm first time taking Economics so I need notes so that I can have an idea about what it is.

Reaction score
Listen, open the thread "Help, ideas and suggestions" and search Academic resource by omermirza9
Mayn, he's got treasure collected for almost everything
Do paste your facebook id or email which school you are from i can provide you with anything no charges from students who appreciate my effort,i am teaching in lahore yes to collet this material it took me three years :)

Reaction score
Do paste your facebook id or email which school you are from i can provide you with anything no charges from students who appreciate my effort,i am teaching in lahore yes to collet this material it took me three years :)
appreciate ur effort :) my email address is [email protected] and get me economics notes jazakallah

Reaction score
Seriously! Hats off to your effort my email id is [email protected], Please update me on any AS Level material regarding Economics, Business studies and Accounting and even Pure Mathematics (P1)

Reaction score
mathametics p1 and p3
macro econ

Attachments

• Macroeconomics.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 28
  • Maths note P1 and P3.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 9