• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

NEED HELP IN GEOGRAPHY .... PAK STDS P2

Reaction score
uummm.... i gotta question in my mid term:

"explain how albedo effects the temprature in northern mountains and in urban areas such as Lahore?"

another question was to mark the location of ITCZ at normal conditions and in july on an empty map of pakistan.

cud u plz tell me the answer of these questions...
and i also wud like to know if queations like these come in the CIE ??? :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
namsu99 as far as these questions r concerned.............they will not (hope so) come in cie as these questions or they words "albedo" or "ITCZ" r not present in past paperz of atleast 15 yrz.........
can i ask wat do the wordz 'albedo' or 'ITCZ' mean??????????????

Reaction score
i dont know the meanin of them either..
my teachers gave them in the paper and none o the teachers (except the geog. co-ordinator) had taught them in any class...
none of the students in my class were able to get the answers...
and every one lost marks in these two questions...

but i was worried so i askd the question...
thanks for your help :D

Reaction score
Im pretty sure this ITCZ is in Fazle Karim Khan the guy who wrote this book. he is a person who did Phd in Geo of Pakistan so u r bound to get stuff outside of syllabus but overall his book is good.

Reaction score
is it nesscary to learn about all the wives in islamiat P1?
i have gone through many past papers and there are very few questions regarding the wives and scribes...

is it ok if i learn da names o all the wives but only read in detail about the only very important ones?

Reaction score
namsu99 said:
is it nesscary to learn about all the wives in islamiat P1?
i have gone through many past papers and there are very few questions regarding the wives and scribes...

is it ok if i learn da names o all the wives but only read in detail about the only very important ones?
No please learn these
-Hazrat Khadija
-Hazrat Ayesha
-Hazrat Hafsa
-Hazrat Sawdah
-Hazrat Maria Qibttia

Reaction score
Yeah learn these ones and just read other wives and learn their names as well.

For scribes do Zaid bin Sabit , Ubbay Bin Kaab and Abdullah bin Masood.

Reaction score
namsu99 said:
thnx ppl... ur a real help !!!

No problem :mrgreen:

Just dont feel shy asking questions or even laziness as u might regret it later so ask more questions whenever u want to.

Reaction score
in da history mark scheme, they've added all dat crap abt da LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3....
what i wanted to ask is that in da 7 & 14 mark questions, do we have to identify all da reasons in one paragraph and explain da reasons in other paragraphs, or can we identify each reason in a separate paragraph and explain it in dat same paragraph... ..
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL 1 AND ALL DA OTHER LEVELS.....
can anyone please help me????

Reaction score
in da history mark scheme, they've added all dat crap abt da LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3....
what i wanted to ask is that in da 7 & 14 mark questions, do we have to identify all da reasons in one paragraph and explain da reasons in other paragraphs, or can we identify each reason in a separate paragraph and explain it in dat same paragraph... ..
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL 1 AND ALL DA OTHER LEVELS.....
can anyone please help me????

Reaction score
Leave Level 1 and 2 the final answer is written in level 3 !! P.M I will tell you how to use the marking Scheme. :)

Reaction score
Yaar and see its up too you to use which ever method for describing reasons the method of writing reasons and explaining wastes a lot of time so go straight write the reason and explain the reason and hurry on next one and this method is better.

Reaction score
i think that we have to describe the reasons as well
bcoz the marking scheme is like this
2-4 marks description
5-7 marks explanation

and i got some notes from my pst teacher who attended a cie workshop that the weighing of knowledge in 7 marks question is 2-4 marks and weighing of understanding is for other 3 marks
so i think we shud give a brief description about what we are explaining the reasons

get it??

Reaction score
Yes thats exactly what i tried to say people i was sayin that we first write a reason and then we explain it and then we write the second one we again explain it,that what i said. :p

Reaction score
Hey, can u help me wd this. WHat kind of questions can cum on hadith and quraniz chapters and do i really have to do the shia imams? And Siha sitta? Cuz never did i see a question. My bro says that just mention them, the siha sitta. You guys are my only hope since i dont take any tutions and no one is there to teach me, at scool or at home. I'm doing it all by myself.
And secondly. How many reasons do we have to mention for a fourteen marks question. Cuz if in a four mark question, you get two points for an explained reason.
and is this a correct answer for social problems?

firstly becuase pakistan had a few schools. only 30% at that time were educated with the female literacy rate only 14%. With less literate population, development was slow. Pakistan was also facing a lot of problems such as the language problem. There were five (including Bangladesh.) different provinces with different languages, though urdu was chosen as the national language to unbite the muslims, bengalis wanted Bengali as the national language. Quade azam tried his level best to unite the pakistanis, saying that they should not feel as punjabi, sindhi, baloshi, pathan or bengali but feel as a pakistani.
Another problem was of health. Pakistan had only hospitals in the major cities such as Lahore and karachi while there were none in the rural areas. There were many unregistered doctors too.
The people of pakistan at the time of partition had left all of their property and belongings in India and also because of the communal riots. Due to this, the newly settled people became a burden on the country. Also because of the high rate of population growth, the governments resources became limited and less for the needs of people. Also, as there was high population and only a few jobs, crime rate increased leading to unrest.
Economic problem was of the canal water dispute and division of assets. TO stabilize the economy, state bank of pakistan was opened and jinnahs industrial policy was also passed.

Additon in the answer if required will be very nice. Also tell me what mistakes i did and what more should i add, ppl.
Thnk u guys, 4 ur co-operation