• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help With Access Arrangements Form

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first thread. I hope I posted this in the right section with the right format.

I need help with Access Arrangements.

I'm a private CIE GCE As Level student who will appear for May/June 2018 exams in Karachi.

I have motor neuron disease which limits the movements of my hands and legs. That is why, i need assistance during Physics Practical exam with setting up the apparatus. And i also need to sit in a room located on the ground floor of the center I will be going to.

I emailed this information to the British Council and they said that I need to send them an application with scanned medical reports. I did that and then they replied back saying that they have forwarded the email to the required department. They said i will be getting an email in 3 working days, however, 6 days passed and i didn't receive any email. I emailed them again and they said "Inconvenience is regretted" and that they have again forwarded my email. 3 days later, I received an email from a British council operations officer who said, :

Dear candidate
Thank you for your email.
Kindly email me all your valid medical reports alongwith the filled in access arrangement form.
Best Regards

I went to their website and downloaded Preparation Form 4(Centre-delegated access arrangements) but when i opened it, I found that it had fields such as Centre Name, Centre Number etc. I do not know what to do now... I mean, if it is the centre I'm going to be giving my exams in then I do not yet know what it is since I will be getting my Statement of Entry later. But I got an email from that person which read:

Dear candidate
I did not receive your filled-in access arrangement form yet.
Best Regards

I do not know what to do. Are there centers which test if you really are suffering from a disease and that you require access arrangements? Because in the form there is : "I confirm, as Head of Centre, that we will do our best to ensure the integrity of the exams and hold the appropriate supporting evidence on file for the candidates above. I understand that Cambridge International will take action if they discover that my centre has breached Cambridge regulations in any way, and that this action could potentially include removing our Cambridge registered centre status "

So if I have to go to a center for this, can anyone tell me which one?

I have emailed British council many times and each time their reply did not answer my question. I do not have much time left... Can anyone just help me please? Can anyone tell me what I have to do or where do I have to go?

Thank you, (Sorry for such a large wall of text)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1.png
    1.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 2