• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Help!!

Reaction score
i have given 2 A'levels in AS. which were maths and physics and got 2B's. can i make a equivalence certificate on 2 alevels. and my olevel grades were 1A* 5A's and 2B's. if i can make then what would be my equivalence. kindly please reply.

Reaction score
i have given 2 A'levels in AS. which were maths and physics and got 2B's. can i make a equivalence certificate on 2 alevels. and my olevel grades were 1A* 5A's and 2B's. if i can make then what would be my equivalence. kindly please reply.
you will get between 75 to 82 equilance in the arts group. without Chem no Pak university accepts you even LUMS requires to tae atleast phy maths chem/comp

Reaction score
you will get between 75 to 82 equilance in the arts group. without Chem no Pak university accepts you even LUMS requires to tae atleast phy maths chem/comp
no but i'm giving 3 subjects in A2, maths physics and composite chemistry.

Reaction score
well the IBCC are very unpredictale and will change their patterns at will and give you higher lower marks If you manage to get straigt As then your percentage will be around 79-83