• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Nust international Sat based admissions

Reaction score
Is there anyone who got into nust engineering or medical by applying on sat basis on international seat
is yes then what were your sat 2 scores ? as the uni doesn't need sat 1 scores now for engineering and medical right ?

Reaction score
I dont know the scores needed, but you need a 2300 just to be considered. The uni doesnt need SAT 1 scores for engineering or medical, we need SAT 2 Bio, Chem, Phy and Math.
I had a friend who had around 2100 and he was 54th on the merit list last year but he didnt get in.

Reaction score
I dont know the scores needed, but you need a 2300 just to be considered. The uni doesnt need SAT 1 scores for engineering or medical, we need SAT 2 Bio, Chem, Phy and Math.
I had a friend who had around 2100 and he was 54th on the merit list last year but he didnt get in.

OMG really even though he got 2100 :O....is the merit that high?? May be he screwed in A levels right?? And by the way was he going for medicine??

Reaction score
I'll be applying for Computer Science. I'm taking the SAT II on the 7th of June. I imagine I'd need to land 2300+ to have a good chance. :( I don't know anyone else who applied for the international SAT seats, so I really don't know what the standard is.

What did you guys get for your SAT II?

Reaction score
I'll be applying for Computer Science. I'm taking the SAT II on the 7th of June. I imagine I'd need to land 2300+ to have a good chance. :( I don't know anyone else who applied for the international SAT seats, so I really don't know what the standard is.

What did you guys get for your SAT II?

I havent given SAT 2 yet. Merit for the international seat is a bit low compared to national seat but to be on the safe side I suggest aim for 2300+ score.

Reaction score
so if i wanted to apply for computer science, i'd have to give SAT 2 in Math and Physics right ?