• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O Level Islamiyat 2058 Paper 2 June 2012

Reaction score
Hello friends, how was your paper?
I humbly request all of you to share your answers so that we could discuss each other's mistakes, if done.
I badly need to know what was to be written in Q.2)b)?

Reaction score
Peace
Brother! are you out of your mind? your previous thread got locked for a reason

Reaction score
You cant discuss the paper before 24 hours until the finishing time so yeah you have to wait~!

Reaction score
what was to be written in Q4 islamiyat P2
i wrote all the conditions for prayers and briefly mentioned about wudu and ghusl.

Reaction score
Hello friends, how was your paper?
I humbly request all of you to share your answers so that we could discuss each other's mistakes, if done.
I badly need to know what was to be written in Q.2)b)?
2b)
- muslims need to know what the holy prophet (S) since they follow him and he is a perfect example.
- it is also used in legal thinking
- it interprets Quran
- used by scholars in working out islamic law
- sourcce of guidance for muslims
- finally, you could tell about fabricated and week hadith

Reaction score
2b)
- muslims need to know what the holy prophet (S) since they follow him and he is a perfect example.
- it is also used in legal thinking
- it interprets Quran
- used by scholars in working out islamic law
- sourcce of guidance for muslims
- finally, you could tell about fabricated and week hadith
Bro this is the significance of AHADITH and they asked significance of CATEGORIES OF AHADITH. I wrote about sahih, hasan, dhaif, maudhu. Like when hadith is classified and divided into categories, muslims get to know that which hadith is really traced back to prophet and which is fabricated, etc. But I fear that the question may be linked with part (a). Agar usse linked hua tou phir the categories are gonna be religious, social, individual, communal, etc, and I would get a - 4! :(

Reaction score
Bro this is the significance of AHADITH and they asked significance of CATEGORIES OF AHADITH. I wrote about sahih, hasan, dhaif, maudhu. Like when hadith is classified and divided into categories, muslims get to know that which hadith is really traced back to prophet and which is fabricated, etc. But I fear that the question may be linked with part (a). Agar usse linked hua tou phir the categories are gonna be religious, social, individual, communal, etc, and I would get a - 4! :(
I thought that during the exam, which is why i wrote about importance of musannaf. And no, if there's a person getting a deduction of 4 marks, its me. I'm definitely sure it was about sahih, hasan etc, especially since there wasn't any other question on the collection of hadith :cry: uhg i'm so screwed :(