• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O level Pak Studies (2059) { IFTIKHAR UL HAQ, USMAN HAMEED} Islamiat (2058) {IFTIKHAR UL HAQ, SKH} _ Academy Notes_

Reaction score
Reaction score
The links have been updated guys, I believe that all those who had commented here have already appeared for exams, but if anyone needs them in future:

Reaction score
The links have been updated guys, I believe that all those who had commented here have already appeared for exams, but if anyone needs them in future:
Thnx alot i have exams in only 19 days and i dont know how to thnx u bro

Reaction score
Serously thanx bro

Reaction score
What is the time for AM and PM session of cies jn Pakistan
For AM sessions, the reporting time is 8:00 AM and the paper starts at 9:00 AM for the PM ones, the reporting time is 1:00 PM, and the paper starts at 2:00 PM. This shall also be mentioned in your statement of entry.

Reaction score
Can u plz share tips for Pakistanstudies and islamiyat
Pak studies and Islamiat are subjects that ideally test your memory and writing skills, Unlike the science subject, there is little focus on concept and more on memorization. However, it is important for you to focus on improving both skills, writing especially.

I would say, since there is not much time, instead of diverting yourself towards new sources, notes focus more on what you already have. However, I would recommend both sir Muzzamil's and Iftikhar ul Haq's notes as I prepared them myself.

Remember as much information as you can and you are good to go, realistically speaking.

Practice past papers, yearly unsolved past papers as they shall help you improve your grade. Focus on the most repetitive of questions/topics (by the time you are doing yearlies, you have an idea of the common questions), and try to prepare them well.
Teachers usually recommend doing 5 years of past papers that shall be from 2017-2021, After that it's as per your capacity and stamina. Start from the latest years i.e. 2021 and move backward.
As far as the tips are concerned; * Your grade in Pak studies & Islamiat is defined mainly by ;
1) How well do you know the content,
2) How well you can write it in a timed condition.
Hence it's better that attempt most of your past papers under timed conditions. This shall also help you build your stamina.

Be a strict examiner T
There's no point in doing past papers if you are not going to do a fair analysis for yourself. Mark the areas where you have made mistakes, identify them, and then question yourself "How could I have made this better", "What am I lacking here". Self-analysis is important.

Reading mark schemes, and examiner reports Reviewing mark schemes and examiner reports, ONLY after you are done with the complete paper is essential, gives you a fair idea of what the examiner expects from a candidate

How could I have been better?** No answer in the world is a perfect answer, hence once you are done with attempting questions, re-read your answers, perhaps discuss with a fellow friend how could he/she have attempted the answer, perhaps you might some areas where you lack.

Reaction score
Pak studies and Islamiat are subjects that ideally test your memory and writing skills, Unlike the science subject, there is little focus on concept and more on memorization. However, it is important for you to focus on improving both skills, writing especially.

I would say, since there is not much time, instead of diverting yourself towards new sources, notes focus more on what you already have. However, I would recommend both sir Muzzamil's and Iftikhar ul Haq's notes as I prepared them myself.

Remember as much information as you can and you are good to go, realistically speaking.

Practice past papers, yearly unsolved past papers as they shall help you improve your grade. Focus on the most repetitive of questions/topics (by the time you are doing yearlies, you have an idea of the common questions), and try to prepare them well.
Teachers usually recommend doing 5 years of past papers that shall be from 2017-2021, After that it's as per your capacity and stamina. Start from the latest years i.e. 2021 and move backward.
As far as the tips are concerned; * Your grade in Pak studies & Islamiat is defined mainly by ;
1) How well do you know the content,
2) How well you can write it in a timed condition.
Hence it's better that attempt most of your past papers under timed conditions. This shall also help you build your stamina.

Be a strict examiner T
There's no point in doing past papers if you are not going to do a fair analysis for yourself. Mark the areas where you have made mistakes, identify them, and then question yourself "How could I have made this better", "What am I lacking here". Self-analysis is important.

Reading mark schemes, and examiner reports Reviewing mark schemes and examiner reports, ONLY after you are done with the complete paper is essential, gives you a fair idea of what the examiner expects from a candidate

How could I have been better?** No answer in the world is a perfect answer, hence once you are done with attempting questions, re-read your answers, perhaps discuss with a fellow friend how could he/she have attempted the answer, perhaps you might some areas where you lack.
BRO Love u for uour help but can u plz send Sir Inam ul Haq Geography (2058/02) Notes. I NEED THEM BADLY