• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'Level Examinations (Answer Needed Immediately)

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! As we all know that we can give the exams of Urdu,Islamiat and Pakistan Studies at the end of the 2nd year of O'level. My question is that
1. if we are not satisfied with our grades in these papers , can we give them again in the third year with the remaining subjects?
2. Suppose that i get an A* in urdu and islamiat but a B in Pakistan Studies. Can i only give the paper of Pakistan Studies with the remaining subjects?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! As we all know that we can give the exams of Urdu,Islamiat and Pakistan Studies at the end of the 2nd year of O'level. My question is that
1. if we are not satisfied with our grades in these papers , can we give them again in the third year with the remaining subjects?
2. Suppose that i get an A* in urdu and islamiat but a B in Pakistan Studies. Can i only give the paper of Pakistan Studies with the remaining subjects?
Yes absolutely. You can give those exams in every May/June and Oct/Nov sessions. No restrictions.
Well to be very honest, B is not a bad grade at all but if you would still like to repeat incase you get a B then again it's true. You can give Pak St. whenever you want with whatsoever subjects you want or even just write Pak St alone in one session. One subject has no correlation with the other subject. You can give one, you can give two, you can give none. Your choice.

Reaction score
One More Question...Is it true that if we give the papers of these 3 subjects in the 2nd year and again in 3rd year...the better grade will be preferred in each subject?