• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Lost ... Huh?

Reaction score
Y did the lose???????
Y Allah y?????
Y????????????????????????????
I Prayed so much!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reaction score
the answer is in ur post "pakistan"
the unpredictables....
n yeah, hussie took them home!

Reaction score
hussie wud have done it cuz he had the motivation.. nothing cud have stopped him even imran khan or zaheer abbas!!

Reaction score
No really, Camron White (the BEAR) and Hussie Khassie did a marvelous job!

I don't know why but since the past year or so Pakistan has lost matches which could not have been lost e.g series is Australia, lost by 1 run against New Zealand recently etc etc.

Oh well they had the match 85% of the game and gave it away in the last 5 overs!

Reaction score
hmmm.... some say they may have started taking it "easy" after they saw victory near. n that was the poin wen aussies turned evrythin!

Reaction score
Pakistanis always learn it the hard way, that against teams like Australia it's not a victory until you have delivered the last ball!

Reaction score
yup! n this is a must rule in t20, even 1 over can change the whole match.... so u must always stay on ut toes in the match,
btw pk players didnt played bad at all.
that hussie was too good for us. :D

Reaction score
Well England didn't seem to have that big of a problem beating Australia, that just proves that Pakistanis became over confident just like Australia did in the Final!

Reaction score
Woah I thought that Pakistan was actually a muslim country and wouldn't do anything of that sorts!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Haha.. only we all were muslims by heart.. this country wud have been better then any other nation.. like Iran.

Reaction score
HEY wat abt SRI LANKA? they are awsum cricketers! they played AWSUM and almost won the world cup! if it wrnt 4 d Aussies we wudv won! I say the Aussies shud be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Allryt am gonna kill u!! Srilanka lost 'coz they had to, U just can't go around killin ppl just 'coz they lost!!!

Reaction score
I sed we BAN the Aussies. hehe. not eradicate them. bt thatz a good idea as well. wat abt the fact that they cheated? with the steak in that guys gloves and all? and they block the fielders paths wen they hav 2 run. PLUS they use abusive language on the fielders!