• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies History Help!

Reaction score
Assalam u Alaikum everyone! I am giving Pakistan Studies in May/June and I wanted to ask few questions since I didnt have any Pak Studies Class.
So I wanted to ask if the questions from Past papers repeat or they come up with new questions most of the time? & How many minimum years of Pastpapers should I do?
and lastly, Is it okay to do Only the first 2 sections and leave the 3rd?
Your help will be highly appreciated! Thank You!

Reaction score
Assalam u Alaikum everyone! I am giving Pakistan Studies in May/June and I wanted to ask few questions since I didnt have any Pak Studies Class.
So I wanted to ask if the questions from Past papers repeat or they come up with new questions most of the time? & How many minimum years of Pastpapers should I do?
This time section 3 is most important, question may appear related to it in compulsory questions... nd do 2010-14 past papers just few days are left u can also read scheme for section 3 and by that u will cover upto 85% of section 3..... Good luck

Reaction score
This time section 3 is most important, question may appear related to it in compulsory questions... nd do 2010-14 past papers just few days are left u can also read scheme for section 3 and by that u will cover upto 85% of section 3..... Good luck
Do you mean Mark Scheme by scheme?
& How can you say Section 3 is the most important? :\
Thanks for help!

Reaction score
yeah marking scheme, just bcoz u cant cover whole of section 3 in these 5 dayz nd also u have to put some time aside for revising other sec too so this would b much helpful.. U didnt gothrough sample paper of pak p1? :/

Reaction score
AOA! These should help you: ;)
(The notes are of Sir Asim and Sir Amir Saleem.)

Attachments

• Section 1.docx
    33.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Section 2.docx
    40.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Section 3.docx
    46.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 2059 P1 History Topical WITH COMMENTS & MARKING SCHEME.pdf
    431.3 KB · Views: 26