• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
New thread for 2015 O2 (science) students:
Alot of threads are being made on this huge educational platform forum but I felt a need to make a thread where we 2015 student can discuss abt all of our problems or may become a helphand for others.. U can post notes, ur ideas, questions, tips nd tricks for ease question/answer nd knowledge. U may also share ur confussion nd i hope u will recieve an answer for the question arising in ur mind.. Lets share knowledge with eachother

Reaction score
yess i really need notes for economical maths (discount profit interest etc) n vectors

Reaction score
These are some notes of my o level tutor and school sir very much experience in chemistry and biology subject, on the main and hard topic. We know tht mole is very hard and tough topic, it is also the most appearing topic in exam there are almost 6-8 questions from this topic.. My Teacher therefore made some notes inorder to make them easy. i m posting these notes and the one who easy-load Rs50 will get these notes along with the implemented password code. About the notes i must add tht they are very much in handy and useful, every question is written with answer from choice and the reason why other is incorrect with reasons.. Unique and different question (inluding mcq's and theory questions) are being made by my sir...I m sure tht it will make ur concept clear nd will make this topic easier for u...
Link is followed down below:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/451x2471gggu590/Sir_Yasir_notes_of_mole_2(1).rar

contact no:03348297787

Last edited: