• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

phy

Reaction score
so u want me to answer or not??
phy p1
electricity
nuclear decay
kinematics
dynamics
this is what i kow till now!

Reaction score
I juss dont understand.. Y the hell do people ask for guess papers.. Its obviuos SOMETHING is going to come in the paper.. I may type here ELECTRICITY and say it is important.. Stop relying o guesses.. Prepare yourself And giv ur best shot.. In the end it all comes down to you and how you are prepared and no tips work at that time !!!

Reaction score
I dint mean to offend any one ..sorry if u got offended :) Its just that people completely start relying on these guesses rather than covering the syllabus as a whole.. I am not agains guesses etc .it misleads some.. People should keep them as a second opton..
I browse these forums to seek answers to problems i face in solving pastpaers and helping others .. :)

Reaction score
ahan good then
that was just a question from my side though i am not good at debating or smth in sense of fighting
u got any doubts ??
ask me!