• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics As

Can any one do it

• Total voters
Reaction score
can i complete phy As in 5 months, got A* in olevels and i have done all mechanic stuff in maths?

Reaction score
i didnt pay attention in class yet it took me a few days to use the syllabus to pick out all the notable stuff and summarize it into a bible.
when studying was concerned, i just read through those summarized notes, which covered everything since its according to the syllabus.
if you can do something similar, such as use the 2013 syllabus and do that, reading it once every blue moon guarantees an a* for physics.
however, i believe it is essential that you are willing to learn, read and understand it, cause if youre doing it ffs, chances are you will be demotivated pretty early. good luck, ma brother. *peace*

Reaction score
Got an A for Physics in O levels but got a D in AS. It all depends on your determination & how willing you are to put effort into something. If you have a strong base in Physics &, upon doing AS pastpapers, find that you are getting correct answers, then go for it! :)
Good luck!
Cheers!