• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics atp+general tips on islamiat q1.

Reaction score
if i go through experiment in books would tht be good+past papers. if u knw any good webpage for physics experiments tell me plz.
ISLAMIAT TIPS

Getting level 4 marks in part (b) question for suras

Briefly explain how each passage presents its theme in a distinctive way?
Well there are two words which we have to focus on theme and distinctive.
Theme is rather easier as you have described it in the previous part. so what we are left with is the word distinctive.
Distinctive means unique or how it is different from a particular thing.
So what we have to do is to compare the theme with another passage in the syllabus that mentions the same theme. After mentioning this we have to explain how each passage presents its theme in a different way from the other.
One other thing we have to add is to discuss what do the teachings contained in the verse means.
For hadith part b it’s different. There are actually 3 ways in which one could answer the question.
1.giving abstract explanations
2.giving ref. to quranic verse or another hadith and clearly working out the relationship between the hadis in question and the reference you gave in your answer.
3.giving illustrative examples(Can be from prophet’s life) and then clearly drawing a link between the hadis asked in question
I HOPE U WILL FIND IT EASY.THERE'S NO NEED FOR GIVIN IMPORTANCE TO THIS QUESTION SO MUCH AS IT CAN BE DONE THROUGH GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ABT ISLAM
hassam
XPF Member

Reaction score
Your books are the best source, and secondly Physics P4 is basically common sense, i don't remember experiments coming up every year!
Just focus on past papers!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
After completing the course, do few past papers and compare them with marking schemes and examiner reports.
Examiner reports are the best source of understanding the way examiner thinks.
Make sure to do few timed papers before exams!