• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Notes Needed !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Can anyone post some precise notes of physics which can help to get An A* plz!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
^^ Captain those are revision notes! they help you moments before exam.

Sorry hassan100 , Physics is not a subject to have notes of. Consult the Syllabus Content and then refer to books and learn everything that the syllabus requires. Once your done , it's only Past Papers for you! That's about as precise as Physics gets!

Reaction score
Rightly said... You need to do the book and all... Then just revise from the notes...

Reaction score
Y not yar Their must be some notes of any teacher i need them bcz i am appperaing in physics in novembor

Reaction score
ya sure,but do read the book carefully in the last few chapters...they are worth and McQ's comes out of them mostly...also the above link is useful indeed!

Reaction score
wanted to add..............dont leave a thing from book........i maself only did frm book.............coverw hole syllabus then refer to papers.......thts it ur done :)

Reaction score
But is their resorce material For practising question I mean any Practise Questions