• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P42 Discussion

Possible GT for an A* (Including previous As May/June )

• 70%

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 75%

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 68%

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 80%

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
What you guyz wrote about the student suggestion
And how you made the graphsin that question?

Reaction score
But bro this formula gives the arc length
Small angle approximation. Why did u think they asked us to define the radian and give us the angular diaplacement in radians? Whether u used the trigonometry method or circular method, the answer WILL be the same. You can verify it yourself

Last edited:
Reaction score
Small angle approximation. Why did u think they asked us to define the radian and give us the angular diaplacement in radians? Whether u used the trigonometry method or circular method, the answer WILL be the same. You can verify it yourself
Can you send me a diagram of what you did

Reaction score
Bad suggestion. Student did not move coil to cut the flux lines. So no induced emf for calculation of magnetic flux density
But the coil was moving bro, it was taken away from the straight conductor
I wrote that voltmeter was connected in series so bad suggestion can it be correct?

Reaction score
But the coil was moving bro, it was taken away from the straight conductor
I wrote that voltmeter was connected in series so bad suggestion can it be correct?
Voltmeter was connected in series, so bad suggestion. Hmm... My teachers always connect voltmeter across the coil.

Last edited: