• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Topic Wise Questions (MCQ Answers Included)

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Those who were looking for MCQ answers with topic wise questions can download the attachment. Each topic includes the answers at the end. If you find out any mistake, let others know. You can also double check the answer with marking scheme as years are mentioned with MCQs as well. For Paper 2 and Paper 4, you can look up the answer in marking schemes/examiner report.

These ones are updated till May/June 2011 (for Paper 2 and Paper 4) : Physics P1, P2 & P4 past papers chapter wise!

<I don't have Biology or Chemistry ones so don't ask for them for now>

Attachments

• AS-MCQ.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 7,143
  • AS-THEORY.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 5,197
  • A2.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 3,695
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Those who were looking for MCQ answers with topic wise questions can download the attachment. Each topic includes the answers at the end. If you find out any mistake, let others know. You can also double check the answer with marking scheme as years are mentioned with MCQs as well. For Paper 2 and Paper 4, you can look up the answer in marking schemes/examiner report

These ones are updated till May/June 2011 (for Paper 2 and Paper 4) : Physics P1, P2 & P4 past papers chapter wise!

Thank you so much !!!!! I have been looking for the answers since I don't know when! May God bless you :) :) :D

Reaction score
And yes, do let everyone know if there's any contradiction in answer to any MCQ over here and markscheme.

Reaction score
thanx alot dude!!!!!!!!!! stay blessed....... if possible can you post the answers to the A2 physics topical???

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Those who were looking for MCQ answers with topic wise questions can download the attachment. Each topic includes the answers at the end. If you find out any mistake, let others know. You can also double check the answer with marking scheme as years are mentioned with MCQs as well. For Paper 2 and Paper 4, you can look up the answer in marking schemes/examiner report.

haha sir sumair's notes... good 1 mate

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

<I don't have Biology or Chemistry ones so don't ask for theim for now>
i need the chemistry one plzzzz

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

its not working :(:(:cry: