• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Picture Editing Problem in ICT Practical !!!!!

Reaction score
al salam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

our ict teacher gave us a practical, edited by him, but the files all made by the cie ofc :p
a part of it, was editing a picture in a way that idk and its the first time i see a kind of this question :D
it was about removing the yellow colour from the picture, and idk the mark scheme for this paper, cuz they removed the code of the paper, so i provided the picture in the attachments and i hope someone will tell me how to do it :D

Attachments

• J1GRA4.jpg
    J1GRA4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 17

Cat

Reaction score
Could you be more specific?
What colour do you have to replace it with?
If you have photoshop that will help or search your computer for other editing programs.

Reaction score
tnx anyway :D
i found the solution already, its just changing the saturation of the colour to maximum negative number using microsoft picture manager :D

Reaction score
tnx anyway :D
i found the solution already, its just changing the saturation of the colour to maximum negative number using microsoft picture manager :D
r u sure? coz the ms doesn't have it that way... in MS picManager it goes grey
i 2 m havin a problom wid dat, plz help...
Jazakallah

Reaction score
i've solve this exam ,, the exam wants to change the colour of the shirt from yellow to white only ,, open Photoshop then layer,,,then something i forget name of it but it's in the top and chose black and white ,, it will open a window and go to yellow and drag it to white ,,,, best wishes:)

Reaction score
i my self have encountered a problem in this question but i have learned how to solve it you can either use picture manager
turn saturation to lowest value and then use the enhance colour option and make sure to aim at the shirt OR you can insert the image into powerpoint and then rightclick on it and choose the option white and black and save it as an image

Reaction score
al salam 3alekoum w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh :)

our ict teacher gave us a practical, edited by him, but the files all made by the cie ofc :p
a part of it, was editing a picture in a way that idk and its the first time i see a kind of this question :D
it was about removing the yellow colour from the picture, and idk the mark scheme for this paper, cuz they removed the code of the paper, so i provided the picture in the attachments and i hope someone will tell me how to do it :D

its easy u just have to decreased the hue and saturation to maximum negative number,then click on enhance colour and click on the yellow part of the picture...

Reaction score
i've solve this exam ,, the exam wants to change the colour of the shirt from yellow to white only ,, open Photoshop then layer,,,then something i forget name of it but it's in the top and chose black and white ,, it will open a window and go to yellow and drag it to white ,,,, best wishes:)
thanks, but i don't have Photoshop
Thanks again

Reaction score
wlc ,, but try to use photoshop ,, it's very easy ,,, it's easier than any program else ,, anyway ,, whatever u use ,, we want the result :)

Reaction score
in microsoft picture manager , you can just make it grey and then enhance that grey colour , it will become white :)