• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PLZ HELP IN AYAT-AL KURSIYY

Reaction score
a) Briefly describe the main theme(s) in Ayat al-Kursi. What are the main teachings of it? [2] Ayat al-Kursiy which is identified as the best verse of the Qur’an by the Prophet starts his main teachings while pointing out that only Allah is worthy of worship. In this verse Allah introduces Himself by means of describing His unique and divine attributes. Such as knowing all the things in the past and in the future, not being limited by the limitations of any mortal one, having the supreme authority over the whole universe, etc. Nothing external, such as human pleas, can affect God unless He wills to heed. No one will be able to get the right of Shafa’at (intercession) if Allah does not wishes and the Prophet says that he was given the right of Shafa’at. Humans are limited ones while Allah is not limited with anything. Hence, limited ones cannot comprehend the unlimited One, i.e. Allah’s essence is not known by anyone other than Him. Allah’s throne symbolizes His supreme power and authority over the whole universe. Allah is never tired for none is like Him, He does not resemble anything and is free all sorts of defects and deficiencies. He is beyond human’s imagination and nothing is impossible for Him. )
(b) Briefly explain how it presents its theme(s) in a distinctive way. What do these teachings mean? [2] The primary purpose of the Qur’an is to make mankind aware of the Creator through introducing Him with Asma-ul-Husna in the Qur’an and all that are discoverable throughout the universe. Here, in this verse, Allah introduces Himself in the best way. Al-Hayy (The All-Living) and Al-Qayyum (the Self-Subsisting) is considered Ism-i A’zam i.e. the most important two names of Allah amongst the Asma-ul-Husna i.e. the most beautiful names of Allah. Here Allah gives detailed information about His divine nature while turning our attention that neither slumber nor sleep kinds of needs can seize him. As we have learned in the Qur’an Allah is Omnipotent i.e. All-Powerful capable of doing everything “His command, when He intends anything, is only to say to it: Be, so it is.” (Surah Yasin, 82) and “Nothing resembles Allah and” (Surah Shura, 11) and His supreme authority is resembled a throne extending over the universe. Allah proves in this verse that no other being is worthy of worship since none is equal to His power as it is indicated in many other passages of the Quran such as Sura al-Ikhlas. In conclusion, divine names of Al-Aliyy (Sublime: The Most High) and Al-Azeem (Supreme: Tremendous) at the end of the verse, summarize the main teachings of this verse for they are all about His divine nature.

WHAT ABT THIS ON.IZZ IT OK!!

Reaction score
yar tell me if 4-5 line ont he answer sheet vud be enuf for each part