• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poll :- Did You Recieve Far Lower Grades Than Expected

Did You Recieve Far Lower Grades Than Expected ?

• Yes

Votes: 73 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 53 42.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I expected an A or B in english recieved a D and expected a B in chem recieved a D ....

Reaction score
I was expecting so much but ended up with C's and D's i wanna retake them so can anyone help me how to prepare for them like in a month please someone help

Ami

Reaction score
i got a freakin D for chem D!!!!!!!!!! i swear i didn't think i would do that bad and the physics was worse i got an E. i don't think these marks are right i don't trust them

Reaction score
I appeared for History. I had an A grade in AS. This year`s paper went extremely good as well, and I was pretty sure there was an A* in store. The Result- C grade. Means this year I did as worse as an E grade to have my grade fallen so low? Not even possible. Either its some roll number issue or something else, because this is way out of proportion. Rechecking is the only option.

Reaction score
i got a freakin D for chem D!!!!!!!!!! i swear i didn't think i would do that bad and the physics was worse i got an E. i don't think these marks are right i don't trust them

i know wtf i got AN E IN CHEMISTRY AFTER A YEAR STUDYIN IT AND UNGRADED IN BIOLOGY HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reaction score
HELP SO WAT TO DO WAT CAN I DO IS IT THE END FOR ME I FEEL LIKE I HAV DONE EVERYTHING I CAN IM DEPRESSED PLEASE SAVE ME SHOULD I SUICIDE

Reaction score

ME I GOT AN E FOR CHEMISTRY