• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Practical | GUIDE BOOK(free Download) | POST YOUR DOUBTS HERE.

Reaction score
Physics Booklet:
Advanced Practical Skills: Physics
Download
on mobile? click here instead

any queries about the theory should go to the doubts thread.
I don't expect but i will appreciate the contribution of others. You can help by giving any advices which I will add to my booklet(I can give you credit if you want) and by uploading your solved practical papers.

I don't take Biological Sciences so I can't help in that subject. If any one makes a similar booklet and uploads the samples then others will be his grateful.
|
| KEEP SCROLLING, MORE STUFF TO DOWNLOAD
|
V

Last edited:
Reaction score
Advanced Practical Skills: Chemistry
(Booklet)

DOWNLOAD NOW

this is like a perfect 9 pages booklet which teaches students how to perform practical. please share.

the booklet will be updated automatically on the same link. when a new version is uploaded the anouncement will be made on this thread. if there are any errors please report them.
if you want to add anything to this booklet or even modify it completely you are allowed to.

|
| KEEP SCROLLING, MORE STUFF IS BELOW
|
V

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys.
I promised for:
-A booklet for chemistry and physics
-Sample solved practical papers

My work on that booklet is almost complete and I will upload the basic booklet after some finishing and checking.

I am making this thread for these reasons.
1- Upload my Work
2- discuss about the forthcoming practicals.
3-upload the sample of solved practicals, Raw readings and sample of best-fit lines.
4-answer the queries relating to PRACTICALS ONLY

any queries about the theory should go to the doubts thread.
I don't expect but i will appreciate the contribution of others. You can help by giving any advices which I will add to my booklet(I can give you credit if you want) and by uploading your solved practical papers.

I don't take Biological Sciences so I can't help in that subject. If any one makes a similar booklet and uploads the samples then others will be his grateful.
Godfather kitkat <3 :P Saad Mughal usama321 Thought blocker chocolate_girl ZaqZainab
please tag others. my booklet will be uploaded in a few minutes/hours.
Hey I am uploading yearly P1 papers as I said, on maths post, but I can't help here, as you know my problem :( And thanks for this help :)
♣♠ Magnanimous ♣♠

Reaction score
A major update is coming to the bookelt inshallah tonight. the current version doesn't have the GUIDE but only advices/tips and must-know things. the complete guide of table making and graphs is coming soon. It will have direct quotes from many mark schemes and samples of many different past practical papers. stay tuned. I will update you when the work is complete.
and i am still waiting for suggestions of you guys.

Reaction score
A major update is coming to the bookelt inshallah tonight. the current version doesn't have the GUIDE but only advices/tips and must-know things. the complete guide of table making and graphs is coming soon. It will have direct quotes from many mark schemes and samples of many different past practical papers. stay tuned. I will update you when the work is complete.
and i am still waiting for suggestions of you guys.
I said, I just got one error.