• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Proper Chat ...

Reaction score
Sites, sole purpose is for education and not chatting, furthermore it creates security issues. I'm afraid that suggestion has already been turned down by the admin.
:sigh:

But to be honest, 80% of the current users solely use xpc for chatting and social networking, believe me!!!!

But there's no need for a chat I agree with this view now...

Reaction score
:sigh:
But to be honest, 80% of the current users solely use xpc for chatting and social networking, believe me!!!!
But there's no need for a chat I agree with this view now...
I'm afraid yes, but I by saying it's purpose is to cater educational needs is merely that site is designed in a way to fulfill educational needs of students. :)

Reaction score
Yeah I used to think a chat system would be useful but now I think otherwise. People usually make their own chatrooms and invite others anyway (usually for discussion of exam papers since we can't openly discuss papers until 24 hours after they end).

Reaction score
There must be a proper chatting system in XPC....
What do u say people ??????:sneaky:
This website is solely for educational purposes..and having a proper chat systems would defeat the purpose,
If networking is what is needed, then there are other sites available