• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Prospective Alevels OCT/NOV 2017 candidates contact

is my plan of preparing in 3 months doable :)

• yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am a prospective candidate for A levels OCT/NOV 2017 session
I need help regarding subject selection and preparation since I will be preparing from scratch I will be resuming after a gap year and will be focusing on self-study Zero Coaching
hence please help select from the following subjects and recommend any subjects you think which are doable in this short time approx 2-2.5 months on self-study basis with not much background knowledge I have an idea that I might take

1.Applied ICT
2.THINKING SKILLS
3.General Perspective and Research
4.History or law or Business Studies or Sociology
or environmental management

I will be really helpful if someone can guide me making the right and easy combination
and also help make the best possible strategy as i am willing to take this risk with full heart :)
need ur prayers and guidance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
side note
i intend to apply in Canada and germany in not so fancy universities
since i possess an fsc and it does not have that recognition worldwide i.e no one accepts it for higher education entrance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards

Reaction score
I need help regarding subject selection and preparation since I will be preparing from scratch I will be resuming after a gap year and will be focusing on self-study Zero Coaching
hence please help select from the following subjects and recommend any subjects you think which are doable in this short time approx 2-2.5 months on self-study basis with not much background knowledge I have an idea that I might take

1.Applied ICT
2.THINKING SKILLS

I will be really helpful if someone can guide me making the right and easy combination
and also help make the best possible strategy as i am willing to take this risk with full heart :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
side note
since i possess an fsc and it does not have that recognition worldwide i.e no one accepts it for higher education entrance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
Hi I am also in the same situation as you.
But I opted to take the following subject as they seemed easy but I do not know how to start preparing GP.

I took Business Studies/ Sociology as Main and GP as Sub

Reaction score
We can do something which is group revision. As I have already completed my BSC in Management and Advance Diploma in HR.

Reaction score

1.Applied ICT
2.THINKING SKILLS

side note

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
If you take business studies and Sociology I am ready to help