• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Psychology 9698 AS Level Guys help! I have only two months to study and have no tutor!

Is psychology easy?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,
Okay so I have to give psychology exam this may and I would to know some tips and suggestions about the subject. I'm studying on my own, I have no teacher. So could please help me by suggesting notes tips which may help in exam or while studying.

Reaction score
and also which text book do you guys use? I'm using psychology for Cambridge, but is this enough?

Reaction score
Asa hareem . I am also giving my exams this may for psychology .
The AS level portion is very easy !
All you need to do is attentively read the original research papers and solve past papers . And in shaa Allah you will be all good . Yes the book you are using is good .

There is an xtreme papers link in my signature , use that ! Its pretty good .

And hardwork and prayers will bring great wonders .

If you need any other help , pls let me know . I am right here in shaa Allah .

Reaction score
Asa hareem . I am also giving my exams this may for psychology .
The AS level portion is very easy !
All you need to do is attentively read the original research papers and solve past papers . And in shaa Allah you will be all good . Yes the book you are using is good .

There is an xtreme papers link in my signature , use that ! Its pretty good .

And hardwork and prayers will bring great wonders .

If you need any other help , pls let me know . I am right here in shaa Allah .

W salam Numara, thank you so much for the reply and the links.
Thank you so much for reassuring me!
Yes definitely,if i need any help I will ask you.

Again you so much for the help.

You have been like an angel.

IshaAllah you'll do great in your exams too!

Reaction score
W salam Numara, thank you so much for the reply and the links.
Thank you so much for reassuring me!
Yes definitely,if i need any help I will ask you.

Again you so much for the help.

You have been like an angel.

IshaAllah you'll do great in your exams too!

JazakAllah khair so much !!!!

Reaction score
can you tell me the complete name of the book you're using with author pleese
Finallllllyyyy, someone giving psychology and still on XPC. .........the others have disappeared........
is it difficult???

Reaction score
Aoa. Sorry i have no idea still looking for coursebook? which one are you using?
i have asked couple of people, they said that u need to do lots of research work and its best if u use the syllabus topics and make your own notes. but the A level textbook and study guide by Craig roberts is an amazing start and covers most of it.................

Reaction score
i have asked couple of people, they said that u need to do lots of research work and its best if u use the syllabus topics and make your own notes. but the A level textbook and study guide by Craig roberts is an amazing start and covers most of it.................
Aoa. I've found a pdf version of this book. Can you confirm if this is genuine?
http://file.ebook777.com/016/PsyForCamIntAsAndALev.pdf

Reaction score
ahan yes that the one :D its fairly easy to find pdf versions of all CIE textbook :)

you will also find the revision guide on the same website

Reaction score
omg thanks a lot. ive had a very tough time finding any recommended book.
Glad i could help....another point....this book is a companion, do not only read this book....go to the library and use the internet like alot :D
lemme know if i could help u anymore?

Reaction score
Yes I understand I should study through various sources, even though i'm appearing as a private candidate and have no access to any library, I've found some notes online and will look for revision guides etc too. Thanks again, we shall keep in touch.

Reaction score
u found notes?? could i have the link to the best notes?? please???

me too....i m a private candidate but the public libraries over here have lots of material for psychology, mostly textbooks.....lots of em :D