• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Question of the day!

Reaction score
As the title mentions, a question will be posted by me everyday which you all can answer according to your psychology. Furthermore, if you think you have the time, you can share your reasoning behind your choice! :)
Anyone can comment on anyone's answer!
However, no fights shall be tolerated and i request you all to keep the peace around here :D
Thanks in advance!

P.S. Please Quote the question when answering and write your answer (and only the answer) in Blue.

Here goes today's Question:

19/04/2012
What is The One Thing you'd Most like to change about this world?

Reaction score
I would like it if people accepted each other the way they are, regardless of religion, race , country or whatever may cause difference ,even personality or opinion differences between individuals
Quite Interesting :)

eliminate exam and *result* system pleaseee. at least ALL students will be happy ;)
Aap to ren den :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
People often wish to change the entire conscious of mankind or change an entire characteristic. But i see someone who is trying to ADD the ability to accept the other just the way he/she is :D Different and Interesting :)
well if we all changed to have the same qualities ,n o one will be unique anymore ,and that's how we were created unique and different from each other, in some way ,even our mistakes make us special and if people can't bare to live with them ,it won't make sense ,if we just accepted each other more problems than we could ever think of would be solved, maybe even wars ,who knows:)