• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Quoting Multiple Posts

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You may have noticed how the 'Reply' links on messages focus the quick reply editor, and pull in a quoted version of the message to which you are replying so that you can easily edit/trim your quote.

Have you also noticed however, that you are not limited to quoting a single message? You can click the 'reply' link on multiple messages and each of them will deliver their content to the quick reply box.

I say Multi-Quote (kinda) because at present this functionality is limited to messages on the same page, but I plan to allow this to operate across multiple pages in due course.

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
You may have noticed how the 'Reply' links on messages focus the quick reply editor, and pull in a quoted version of the message to which you are replying so that you can easily edit/trim your quote.

Have you also noticed however, that you are not limited to quoting a single message? You can click the 'reply' link on multiple messages and each of them will deliver their content to the quick reply box.

I say Multi-Quote (kinda) because at present this functionality is limited to messages on the same page, but I plan to allow this to operate across multiple pages in due course.

Let me try this.....

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
Let me try this.....

like this???

*Edit: Cool, it works..

Reaction score

like this???

ya it works great ... thanks :D ;)

Reaction score

Thats a really gud idea.

Reaction score
What is so cool? :p

Let me try this.....
like this???

i don't get i don't understand
He means Replying to 2 or more messages at a same time...
aha great!
Thats a really gud idea.
positive and negative is a phase become word by your reaction...!!
This is cool ( 10 messages qouted at once) Beat That !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score

Let me try this.....
like this???

aha great!
Thats a really gud idea.
shoaib672002 Did I beat you? :p

Reaction score

Let me try this.....
like this???

aha great!
Thats a really gud idea.

You decide Fayax555 :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
I think we should have this as a game in a thread (on games and fun stuff)

Reaction score

Let me try this.....
like this???

aha great!
Thats a really gud idea.
You decide Fayax555 :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
I think we should have this as a game in a thread (on games and fun stuff)
I beat you again :p
That'll be cool :p

Reaction score
I beat you again :p
That'll be cool :p
Thats a really gud idea.

like this???

:):):) hello