• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

rain in dubai

Reaction score
i wish it rain here in jeddah even....it hav been so long that i didn't see any rain..even if it rains so it rains in other dist's buh not in my dist.... :(

Reaction score
not in terms of rain...IN TERMS OF FLOODING....buh that doesn't happen in my area so i dont get a chance to enjoy the flood....LOL :p

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
it does rain here sometimes in winter but only in the mid of the city or towards far south of jeddah....where as i live near air port i.e. on the north of jeddah where it doesn't rain, no matter how much ever it rains on the other side....

Reaction score
In Bangladesh, it rains and floods almost every day. :p It feels really great! If you really want to enjoy the rain, visit Bangladesh in Monsoon! U will understand what rain is! (Warning: You might sink in the flood. So must learn how to swim before coming here) :D