• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Redesigned SAT vs ACT English

Reaction score
I have taken the redesigned SAT twice but both times my english score wasn't so great. Should I go for the ACT because I heard its english is easier. Plus is there any act book that helps you reason about difeerent questions that might be part of the test?

Reaction score
It's debatable. The ACT is easier, but it also requires faster response. Have you taken any prep that indicates you are stronger on the ACT?
SAT English scores of 800 are not uncommon. I don't think I've even seen an ACT of 36.

It may be that most serious takers don't bother with ACT. Or it may be that ACT is more poorly designed and makes it almost impossible to get a > 34 score.

Reaction score
It's debatable. The ACT is easier, but it also requires faster response. Have you taken any prep that indicates you are stronger on the ACT?
SAT English scores of 800 are not uncommon. I don't think I've even seen an ACT of 36.

It may be that most serious takers don't bother with ACT. Or it may be that ACT is more poorly designed and makes it almost impossible to get a > 34 score.
A guy from my school got 35

Reaction score
As a student I have big problem with studying and very often can't to do my homework, so maybe you can advise me who can write my essay for cheap and for fast, I really want to find time for preparing to exams!