• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Saba and her phone

Reaction score
This is a real story of a young college girl who passed away last month in karachi .Her name was Saba. She was hit by a truck.She worked in a call centre. She had a boy friend named Shahrukh... true lovers...They always used talk for hrs on phone. You could never see her without her headphone. In fact she also changed her lines
from Ufone to Zong, so both of them could be on the same network, and save the cost. She spent half of the day talking with Shahrukh. Saba's family knew about their
relationship. Shahrukh was very close 2 Saba's family..Before she passed away
she told her friends "If I pass away please burn me with my headphone" she also said the same thing to her parents.After her death, people cudnt carry her body, A lot of them tried to do so but still couldn't ,everybody tried to carry the body, the result was still the same. Eventually, they had 2 called a person, who spoke 2 soul of dead person...He took a stick and started speaking to the dead soul
slowly. After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses something here." Then her
friends told the person about her wish to burn her with her phone... they then opened the grave box and placed her phone & sim card inside the casket. then finally they tried carrying the body. It was easily lifted and so they put it into the van easily.
Everyone were shocked. Saba's parents did not inform Shahrukh that Saba had passed away. After 2 weeks Shahrukh called Saba's mom.....Shahrukh :...."Aunty, I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me. Dont tell saba that I'm coming
home today, I wanna surprise her." Her mother replied..... "You come home first, V wanna tell you something very important."After he came, they told him the
truth about Saba. Shahrukh thought, they were all fooling him. He laughed and
said "dont try to fool me - tell Saba to come out, i have a gift for her. Please stop
this nonsense". Then they showed him the original death certificate. They gave him proof to make him believe. (Shahrukh started to sweat) He said... "Its not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me. Shahrukh was shaking..Suddenly, Shahrukh's phone rang. "see this is from saba, see this...."he showed the phone to saba's
family. all of them told him to answer. he talked using the loudspeaker mode.
All of them heard his conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no
humming. It is the actual voice of Saba & there is no way others could use her
sim card since it was nailed. Inside the grave box, they were so shocked and called
for the same person (who spoke 2 souls of deal person) helpagain. He brought his
master to solve this matter.He & his master worked for 5 hours.Then they discovered one thing which really shocked them...

..>
>
Zong has the best coverage.
Where ever you go, our network
follows!!!
Don't shout on me I am also
looking for the person who
Has sent me this post.... so what
you can do...you
should also SHARE this post to all
your nears and
dears...and enjoy...
biggrin.gif

troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cyzrl.gif

Some zong marketing genius came up with this story and i liked it
wink.gif

Reaction score
man dis is shit awsum
creates suspns lyk wtf hppnd nd den u c dis crappy joke dwn and ur lyk pisd off as well as rofl
was kinda same for me as well....i evn started blievin' it....gr8 piece ov joke!! hahahaaa:ROFLMAO:
i thought there would b a sad endin'...