• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sick of boredom?

Reaction score
All I'm planning to do is play video games and read as many books as I can... Also have to sharpen my driving skills before getting my first car this summer. Family's going on holiday to Spain and I'm stuck here because I have a university conference during ramadan D:

Reaction score
All I'm planning to do is play video games and read as many books as I can... Also have to sharpen my driving skills before getting my first car this summer. Family's going on holiday to Spain and I'm stuck here because I have a university conference during ramadan D:

Nice :)
Video games is not my thing :/
Woah,Thanks for sharing the driving thingy.I am gonna learn it in these vacations.And you are gettin a car so congratz :D
Books :eek:
Oh my,you missed the trip to Spain.I feel bad :/

Anyway Enjoy your holidays :D

Reaction score
Nice :)
Video games is not my thing :/
Woah,Thanks for sharing the driving thingy.I am gonna learn it in these vacations.And you are gettin a car so congratz :D
Books :eek:
Oh my,you missed the trip to Spain.I feel bad :/

Anyway Enjoy your holidays :D

Haha thanks for the empathy, this is the second summer in a row which I've had to stay and not travel due to academic reasons, but I don't mind staying here even though it's really boring! I'd probably just drive up to the beach everyday and relax or something an old man would do... Anyway, hope you have a great summer too :)

Reaction score
Haha thanks for the empathy, this is the second summer in a row which I've had to stay and not travel due to academic reasons, but I don't mind staying here even though it's really boring! I'd probably just drive up to the beach everyday and relax or something an old man would do... Anyway, hope you have a great summer too :)

That's ouch.Growing up sucks :p
Wow,I just love to go beach but I live in punjab :/
I have been there a lot of times and its epic.The sea breeeze is simply awesome :D
yeah,I hope the same :)

Reaction score
That's ouch.Growing up sucks :p
Wow,I just love to go beach but I live in punjab :/
I have been there a lot of times and its epic.The sea breeeze is simply awesome :D
yeah,I hope the same :)

Why dont you make freinds in your neighbourhood? It could really help! <Not necessarily boys>

Reaction score
Why dont you make freinds in your neighbourhood? It could really help! <Not necessarily boys>

Let me clear you that in my neighbourhood there are either 4-5 year old lil kids or else 20-22 year oldies :p
I wish I'd someone of my age :/
How are your vacations goin?

Reaction score
i really dont no bout all of u .... im so bored.. ive tried my best in cheering myself in many MANY ways,,,,,,,,,,,and i dont no why ive the feeeling that ...that,,,,,exam days were better than this...........dont no what has happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my,you have a similar case as me.You know I was done with my exams but then had the re-takes n I still found them better at least I didn't get bored :p
Why don't you watch movies?
And I can sense that you like exams so you like studying and all,so go thru the next course.It will help :p
And boys likes sports so play cricket,basket ball or any game you like.