• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

simple q: A2-level private candidate

Reaction score
Ummm i kinda 4got, what our we suppozd to bring 2 da vicinity wit us??? ofcourse our statement of entry and C.N.I.C or id card and??? idk are we supposed to bring our previous As results and statement of entry?? since its being carried forward? :oops:

Reaction score
Ummm i kinda 4got, what our we suppozd to bring 2 da vicinity wit us??? ofcourse our statement of entry and C.N.I.C or id card and??? idk are we supposed to bring our previous As results and statement of entry?? since its being carried forward? :oops:
ughh!! u just go wid your statement of entry nothing else . btw best of luck for.your exam

Reaction score
lmao, well im super apprehensive cuz the rules for a private candidate r totally diff -_-'''' and i kinda remeber en e-mail saying that v have to bring our previous onfo n stuff :/ awww thanxies ^-^