• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Singers and Actors..Which~Why? and WHy not?

Reaction score
Excuse me but i am not exactly a lover of singers and actors, Your Highness. Welcoming me here was a waste of time! However, i would like to make it clear that i am not the kind of person who watches movies day and night OR listens to songs. You case is quite different and i am surprised YOU started the topic after years of bragging about your 'shareef-ness' :)

Thank you very much for the call despite the fact that i didn't quite give an answer worth your attention, You Majesty!

Reaction score
Excuse me but i am not exactly a lover of singers and actors, Your Highness. Welcoming me here was a waste of time! However, i would like to make it clear that i am not the kind of person who watches movies day and night OR listens to songs. You case is quite different and i am surprised YOU started the topic after years of bragging about your 'shareef-ness' :)

Thank you very much for the call despite the fact that i didn't quite give an answer worth your attention, You Majesty!
U watch movies a lot, face it!
I wanted to have a dialogue with those who shared their views.. saraa maza hi kharab kar diya

Reaction score
U watch movies a lot, face it!
I wanted to argue wid those who shared their views.. saraa maza hi kharab kar diya
Let's see:

Animated movies
and a maximum of 7 or 8 other movies.

Is definitely not equal to

A LOT! :) You need to get real and of course, get your statistics right before you accuse anyone of anything... Your Majesty :D

And argue? Sharam kar ley... It's not the solution to everything :p

Reaction score
Let's see:

Animated movies
and a maximum of 7 or 8 other movies.

Is definitely not equal to

A LOT! :) You need to get real and of course, get your statistics right before you accuse anyone of anything... Your Majesty :D

And argue? Sharam kar ley... It's not the solution to everything :p
dialogue would be more suitable... it's the best option and superior to resorting to violence :cool:

acha bhai, i saw ur posts in movie thread and thought u watch a lot, maaf kar do...

Reaction score
dialogue would be more suitable... it's the best option and superior to resorting to violence :cool:

acha bhai, i saw ur posts in movie thread and thought u watch a lot, maaf kar do...
It IS what leads to violence :p

Nah! I KEED -7 domination- (previously known as 22speed22) Relax... just saying that i am not that big a fan of such things as you think i am...
BUT when it comes to gaming... i am a complete GAME NERD!