• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sociology Help Needed

Reaction score
Hi, i wanted help regarding sociology as I am appearing in next October/November session.I wanted good notes of sociology which if i can memorize i can easily score an A.Moreover, i have looked notes center in Xtremepapers , its shows links like tutor2u.net,angelfire and media fire's Ebrahim Bin Najam but those notes are not good and complicated and don't contain some chapters.So please could anybody give me his notes through email or through any link from which i can download.I simply need notes which are not complex and can be easily be memorized and through which i can easily score an A.My email is : [email protected] Thanks :)

Reaction score
Hi, i wanted help regarding sociology as I am appearing in next October/November session.I wanted good notes of sociology which if i can memorize i can easily score an A.Moreover, i have looked notes center in Xtremepapers , its shows links like tutor2u.net,angelfire and media fire's Ebrahim Bin Najam but those notes are not good and complicated and don't contain some chapters.So please could anybody give me his notes through email or through any link from which i can download.I simply need notes which are not complex and can be easily be memorized and through which i can easily score an A.My email is : [email protected] Thanks :)
for sociology you have to google even a single word and understand different concepts especialaly research work. There are rarely some good notes and use ken borwne 4th edition, available at main market gulberg Lahore.

Reaction score
OK I've got ken Browne's book and I need to know which chapters are necessary and which I don't need to do