• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Solved physics Paper 5??

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb!

Hope you are all keeping well inshaAllah!

Well i was just thinking, it would be really great, if people could post their diagrams for past year papers (for qn 1 i mean)

I always have doubts regarding these, and i believe others do too! So, what do y'all think??

JazakAllah khair to all those who we will provide some input to this thread! :)

Hope we ace the exams inshaAllah :)

knowitall10 geek101 littlecloud11 MaxStudentALevel Zari xhizors Jaf Silent Hunter Thampi4 Oliveme TaffsAsLevel Wanderer iKhaled sagar65265
@ all those who i have missed out and are doing p5!

PS: SOrry to all those who i have forgotten to tag :(

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb!

Well i was just thinking, it would be really great, if people could post their diagrams for past year papers (for qn 1 i mean)

I always have doubts regarding these, and i believe others do too! So, what do y'all think??

knowitall10 geek101 littlecloud11 MaxStudentALevel Zari xhizors Jaf Silent Hunter Thampi4 Oliveme TaffsAsLevel Wanderer

Wa 'Alaykumussalam Sis! But i dnt take Physics..

gary221 xtremeforums Irfan1995 pearl angel

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb!

knowitall10 geek101 littlecloud11 MaxStudentALevel Zari xhizors Jaf Silent Hunter Thampi4 Oliveme TaffsAsLevel Wanderer iKhaled sagar65265

i am sorry but i don't take physics at A2 level..if i took it i would of helped u :/ sorry again and good luck to the upcoming papers of urs!

Reaction score
I'd love to help, but I take Physics with the Edexcel board. Our school also offered some advanced courses, so I may be able to help.
But for now, I don't even know what a diagram is supposed to be!

Reaction score
I'd love to help, but I take Physics with the Edexcel board. Our school also offered some advanced courses, so I may be able to help.
But for now, I don't even know what a diagram is supposed to be!

Owh okay no problem, thanx though for your help!

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb!

Can you give me a sample of how we write the answers for paper 5, the mark scheme only tells you partially like measure the distance and show how v is calculated. What if I don't know whether I am right how to calculate v.

Reaction score
Can you give me a sample of how we write the answers for paper 5, the mark scheme only tells you partially like measure the distance and show how v is calculated. What if I don't know whether I am right how to calculate v.

It's different for every question...
but from what you are saying, you can measure v by dividing distance by time, i mean it's just that, right?

Reaction score
It's different for every question...
but from what you are saying, you can measure v by dividing distance by time, i mean it's just that, right?

So basically you need to write a grammar out of it because I am very bad at it. Hopefully bullet points is preferred, but can you exactly show me how would you write the planning part for june 2007.