• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SOMEONE help DONNO THe aNSWER TO THIS PHYsics QUeStION

Reaction score
energy can be changed from one form to another

solar energy is released from energy in the nuclei of atoms in the sun. some of this energy is converted in to wind energy on the earth.

describe IN DETAILS the energy changes and processes that occur as the energy in the nuclei of atoms in the sun is changed to the wind energy on the sun.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS QUESTION.

Reaction score
Arshiful said:
energy can be changed from one form to another

solar energy is released from energy in the nuclei of atoms in the sun. some of this energy is converted in to wind energy on the earth.

describe IN DETAILS the energy changes and processes that occur as the energy in the nuclei of atoms in the sun is changed to the wind energy on the sun.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS QUESTION.

Nuclear energy is released by nucleur fusion in the core of the sun. It changes into solar energy which reaches the earth. This solar energy heats up the air. The hot air rises, so the solar energy of sun is changed into kinetic energy of air as colder air moves in to fill in the space created by the rising hot air.

Reaction score
Nuclear energy released by fusion causes short wave solar radiation to reach the earth. It is absorbed by the ground surface on the earth. This absorbed heat is released as long wave radiation that heats the air immediately above it. Hence, causing it to become less dense and rise. A low pressure region is created and colder, denser air moves to the place to take its place. Which results in kinetic energy of the wind.

Reaction score
Zohaib Sherazi said:
Nuclear energy released by fusion causes short wave solar radiation to reach the earth. It is absorbed by the ground surface on the earth. This absorbed heat is released as long wave radiation that heats the air immediately above it. Hence, causing it to become less dense and rise. A low pressure region is created and colder, denser air moves to the place to take its place. Which results in kinetic energy of the wind.
I didn't know that answer, too! Thanks, man!

Reaction score
This is a Q of 02 or 03 phy paper... You hav to give some more detail about fusion as mentioned in the examiner report... two hydrogen nuclei at gr8 speed collide and combine to form a helium nucleus... in this process energy in the form of ultra violet radiation is released... this energy reaches earth and heats the land unevenly at different places.. baki describe the creation of a convection current and and wind is formed i.e. wind energy