• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Studies and Hostel Life at Pakistan Naval Engineering College(PNEC) NUST

Reaction score
Hi guys ! I live abroad, but since my hometown is karachi I am thinking of applying to pnec next year. Can anybody please tell me how is the university life at pnec. And i also want to know how are the hostels there too. Thanks in advance for your information about pnec .

Reaction score
Hi guys ! I live abroad, but since my hometown is karachi I am thinking of applying to pnec next year. Can anybody please tell me how is the university life at pnec. And i also want to know how are the hostels there too. Thanks in advance for your information about pnec .

I will not recommend you go to PNEC. What have your academic results been uptil now?

Reaction score
I Have 5A*'s & 3A's in O Levels 4A's In AS Levels. A 2360 on My SAT Subject Tests In Physics,Chemistry And Math Level 2. I Will Write 3 A2 Subjects In May/June 2014.

As you have done A levels and are a very good student, my advice is not to seek admission in PNEC. Its far more suitable for Inter Students and overall the facilities are also not very good. Preferably, you should do your higher education from abroad. Where are you living currently? You can reply me privately as I will like to assist you.

Reaction score
As you have done A levels and are a very good student, my advice is not to seek admission in PNEC. Its far more suitable for Inter Students and overall the facilities are also not very good. Preferably, you should do your higher education from abroad. Where are you living currently? You can reply me privately as I will like to assist you.

What Really is wrong with PNEC I heard it is a very good Institute ! Can you please assist me !

Reaction score
What Really is wrong with PNEC I heard it is a very good Institute ! Can you please assist me !
Unless its some personal reason why are you not pursuing your studies abroad. Most of the students here would jump at any such opertunity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!